Pesa Go loan app is a financial platform offering customers instant loans ranging between KSH. 1,200 and KSH. 100,000. Pesa Go loans are processed instantly and online. Also, there is no security or a guarantor needed to qualify for a loan from the platform.
To download Pesa Go loan app, click on this link which will redirect you to your google play store and then to the location of the app. Proceed to download and install the app.
Read also: Read more about PesaZone loan app which is one of the most reliable loan apps in Kenya
Read also: The newest lending app in Kenya Berry loan app. Everything you need to know about it.
Pesa Go loan requirements
- You must be between 18 years old and 65 years old
- You must be a Kenyan citizen and a national ID holder
- You must have a regular source of income
- You must have a clear CRB record (Must have not been negatively listed in CRB)
- Product Features(Loan amount, Loan tenure, Interest, Service fee, Loan Example)
Pesa Go loan limit
Pesa Go offers loans ranging between KSH. 1,200 and KSH. 100,000.
Pesa Go loan repayment period
Pesa Go loan app gives customers up 365 days to repay their loan. The shortest time given by Pesa Go is 91 days.
Pesa Go interest rate
Pesa Go charge an interest rate of 24%. This interest is charged per year and it can go low when you choose a repayment period that is short.
Pesa Go service fee
Apart from the interest rate, Pesa Go also charge a service fee ranging between 2% and 8%. The service fee one will pay depend on the following:
- The amount one borrows
- Your credit history with Pesa Go loan app
- Your loan repayment period (How long you will take to repay the loan)
Pesa Go loan calculation
Like stated before in this article, Pesa Go charges an interest fee of 24% and a service fee of between 2% and 8%. You can therefore calculate the amount you will be required to repay using the bellow example:
For example: If you borrow KSH. 20,000 and set the repayment period to 180 days, you will pay a service fee of 6%. The interest rate will be 10%.
The calculation will therefore be as follows;
Interest = (20,000 *10/100) / (365*180) = 986
Service fee = 20,000*6/100 = 1200
Total amount = (986+1200+20,000)= 22,186
Monthly payments = 22,186/6 = 3698
You will therefore pay KSH. 3698 per month for six months.
Pesa Go loan app paybill number
Pesa Go does not have an active paybill number all the transactions are therefore done on the app through M-Pesa express option.
Pesa Go loan app customer care contacts
Disadvantages of Pesa Go loan app
- Charges a service fee which is even higher than the interest rate.
- One cannot borrow any amount below KSH. 1,200
- Short repayment period which stress up the borrowers
- No paybill number which makes it difficult to make payments to the app
- Does not have an active phone number and social media accounts which makes it difficult to contact them.
Advantages of Pesa Go loan app
Pesa Go loan app offers loans of up to KSH. 150,000. This is the highest amount of money that can be offered by a loan app in Kenya.
Charges a relatively low interest rate. 24% annual interest rate is one of the lowest in Kenya considering that some apps charge more than 50% interest rate.
Does not require any guarantor or security for one to access loans. This makes it easy for one to access loans.
The only requirement is a national ID. This is different from other apps that require many things to give a loan.
[…] Read also: Pesa Go loan app. One of the fastest loan apps in Kenya […]
[…] Read also: Pesa Go loan app download, paybill, customer care contacts. […]