Kopa Kash loan app is a reliable lending platform that offers instant loans of up to KSH. 50,000. Kopa Kash loans are processed instantly and do not require any collateral or guarantor to be processed.
In this article, I will let you know everything you should know about Kopa Kash loan app. I will let you know about the app’s interest rates, paybill number, and customer care paybill number.
Find Kopa Kash app by clicking on this link which will redirect you to google play store and to the location of the app.
Read also: Pesa Go loan app. One of the fastest loan apps in Kenya
Read also: PesaZone loan app. Legit or scam? Find out here
Advantages of Kopa Kash loan app
- Kopa Kash loan app process loans very fast, usually within five minutes
- The application and registration process is easy and fast. This makes it reliant for instant loans
- They also offer cash loans if you visit one of their physical branches I will list in this article
- They do not charge service fee which is charged by many lending apps in Kenya
- Their interest rates are reasonable.
- They do not have an age limit like most of the lending apps that do not offer loans to customers above the age of 55.
- One must not have a source of income to qualify for a loan.
Kopa Kash loan limit
Kopa Kash offers loans up to KSH. 50,000. They are not clear on the minimum amount of loan they offer but after a serious research, I came to realize that they offer at least KSH. 1,000.
Kopa Kash loan requirements
To secure a loan at Kopa Kash loan app, you need the following requirements;
- A valid national ID
- A smartphone if you will be using the app or you have to visit one of their physical branch if you want a loan in cash.
- Must be above 18 years old (There is no age limitation as long as you are above 18 years old)
How to borrow loan in Cash from Kopa Kash
With Kopa Kash, you can borrow cash loans, with this, you will not need a smartphone.
You will just visit one of the Kopa Kash branches situated country wide with your national ID and a phone number that they can use to reach you.
With these, you will be issued with an instant loan instantly under a payment terms you will agree with the agents.
Kopa Kas loan tenure
Kopa Kash gives customers between 91 days and 365 days to repay their loans. A customer is free to choose a payment period that fits them most accordng to their earnings and the amount they would like to borrow.
Kopa Kash loan app interest rate
Kopa Kash charges an interest rate of up to 36% per annum. Thee amount of interest one will pay depends on the repayment period they will choose when borrowing the loan.
The longer the repayment period, the higher the interest rate and shorter loan repayment periods attract lower interest rates.
Kopa Kash does not charge any other fee apart from the interest rate. There is no service fee charged by Kopa Kash loan app or any Withdrawal, deposit, activity or loan fee.
Kopa Kash loan calculation
For Example: If someone borrow KSH. 2,000 from the online platform and set the repayment period to 61 days, They will be required to pay a 16% interest fee.
The amount they will be required to pay will therefore be calculated as; 2,000*16/100= 320
Total amount will be: 320 + 2,0000 = 2,320
Monthly payments will be 2,320/2 = 1,160
When you install Kopa Kash loan app, they will ask for your permission to access you contact list (Phone book), messages and call logs.
They will use this data to calculate your loan limit and they not supposed to share these information with anyone else. They should not contact anyone from your contact list without asking for your permission.
Kopa Kash customer care contacts
Phone number: Call/text/WhatsApp 0790424255
[…] Read also: Kopa Kash loan app download, paybill, contacts and everything you need to know about the app. […]