KashWay loan app is a product of Wakanda credit limited. KashWay loan app offers instant unsecured loans ranging between KSH. 2,000 and KSH. 10,000. KashWay loan are free, unsecured and one require very few details to qualify for the loans .
In this article, I will reveal to you everything you need to know about KashWay loan app. I will reveal to you step-by-step how to qualify for a loan, how to borrow an instant loan, how to repay the loan and how to contact KashWay loan app to resolve what might go wrong during the process.
Read also: ZuriCash loan app in Kenya 2022. Paybill, contacts, everything you need to know.
Read also: Kashnow loan app in Kenya 2022.
How to borrow instant loan from KashWay loan app
KashWay loan app requirements
• You must have a smartphone to download and install the app
• You must have a clean record on Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
• There is no minimum salary or income in order to qualify for a loan
• You must not be employed
• You must be a M-Pesa Customer
• You do not need any loan history with KashWay in order to qualify for a loan. This means that you will qualify for a loan on your first attempt.
• You must have your National ID
• You must agree with KashWay’s terms and conditions
After meeting the above requirements, you can now proceed to create an account with CashWay loan app and enter your details to verify your account.
Your loan limit will be updated and you will be able to borrow instant loan of any amount within your loan limit. Remember that you can grow your loan limit by borrowing frequently and paying your loans in time.
KashWay loans are processed within five minutes and disbursed to customer’s M-Pesa account immediately.
KashWay loan app interest rate
KashWay loan app charges a minimum interest rate of 25% and a maximum interest rate of 36%. The interest rate depend entirely on the repayment plan one settles on when borrowing the loan. If someone settles on a long repayment plan, they will have to pay the maximum interest which is 36% while if someone settles on a short payment plan, they will have to pay the lowest interest rate which is 25%.
KashWay loan app late payment penalty/fee
KashWay charges a penalty of 2% per day when the customer fails to repay their loans according to the payment period they chose when borrowing the loan. This penalty is charged on the loan balance and not the total amount borrowed. This penalty will continue to accrue until you fully repay your loan plus the interest and the penalty.
Other fees charged by KashWay loan app
KashWay loan app does not charge any other fee apart from the late payment penalty and the interest rate.
KashWay does not charge processing fee, insurance fee, withdrawal fee, and any other fee charged by other lending platforms in Kenya.
• No processing fee
• No Insurance Fee
• No Withdrawal Fee
• No Other Fees charged
How to repay KashWay loan
To repay KashWay loan, you need to use M-Pesa paybill number 900068 and enter your mobile number as the account number.
KashWay loan paybill number
KashWay loan paybill number is 900068. When using this paybill number, remember to use your phone number (the phone number you used to register your KashWay account) as the account number.
Disadvantages of KashWay loan app
• KashWay loan app charges a 2% late payment penalty per day. This is very high as compared to other instant lending platforms in the country.
• KashWay gives loans of up to KSH. 10,000 only. This is very low when you consider most lending apps offer up to KSH. 70,000 maximum.
• KashWay loan gives a minimum of KSH. 2,000. This is inconvenient for those who want low amount.
KashWay loan app contacts
Phone number: 0748449406
Email address: Service@kashway.cc
[…] Read also: Everything you need to know about Kashway loan app in Kenya 2022. […]