The Hustler Fund loan app is a product of Hustler Fund Investments CAPITAL KENYA LIMITED. This app offers instant unsecured loans ranging between Ksh. 1,500 and Ksh. 12,000.
Hustler Fund loan app download link.
Read also: Azimio loan app 2023. The most reliable loan app in Kenya 2023
Is the Hustler Fund loan App related to Government’s Hustler Fund loan?
NO. The Hustler Fund app is in no way connected to Government’s Hustler fund loan. These two lending platforms are different in the following ways:
- Hustler fund app is a product of Hustler Fund Investments CAPITAL KENYA LIMITED while Government’s Hustler Fund is a product of the Government of Kenya.
- Hustler Fund loan app issues loans through their mobile app while government issues loans through their official USSD code which is *254#.
- Government has never made public any mobile app for issuing Hustler Fund loan.
- Hustler Fund loan app charge a different interest rate from that of the government’s known hustler fund.
- Hustler Fund loan app is not connected to the automatic government’s saving scheme. This shows that it is not run by the government or connected in any way to the governments programs.
- Government’s hustler fund is processed instantly while Hustler Fund loan app takes up to 24 hours to fully process.
- Government’s hustler fund is repaid within 14 days while Hustler fund loan app’s loan is repaid within 91 days.
Hustler fund therefore is an independent loan app which is far away from the government run Hustler Fund. The loan app developers decided to choose the hustler fund name because it is already popular and it is trusted by Kenyans because they relate it to the government.
Hustler Fund loan details
Hustler fund loan app offers loans ranging between Ksh. 1,500 and Ksh. 12,000. A customer however starts with a low loan amount then grows their limit as they continue to borrow and repay their loans.
Loan repayment period
Hustler Fund loan app gives customers period ranging from 91 days to 365 days to repay their loan. This period does not affect the interest rate one is supposed to repay as it in other loan apps.
The customer must be 18 years old and above. The customer will be required to provide their national ID to prove that they are above 18 years and that they are Kenyan citizens.
Apart from being above 18 years old, one only needs an ID to qualify for loan on Hustler Fund loan app.
Hustler Fund loan app interest rate
Hustler loan app charges a constant interest rate of 0.05% per day. This is equal to 18% interest per year. The interest is constant and does not change when one chooses a long repayment period.
Hustler Fund loan example
For example, if one borrow Ksh. 2,000 from hustler fund loan app and sets the repayment period to 120 days, they will be required to repay the amount with a constant rate of 0.05% per day which is Ksh. 120. The whole amount one will be required to repay is therefore Ksh. 2,120.
Advantages of Hustler Fund loan app
Hustler Fund app charge a constant interest rate. As opposed to other apps which charge interest according to the repayment period one settles on.
One requires a national ID only to have their loans approved in Hustler fund app. No income and extra documents is needed to have your loan approved.
Disadvantages of Hustler Fund app
It uses the name of Government’s Hustler fund loan app while it is not. This is probably meant to win people’s trust.
Hustler fund takes 24 hours to process loans while other apps approve loans immediately.
Hustler Fund app contacts
Hustler Fund phone number +254207903685
Working time: 8am-5pm(Monday – Saturday)
Company name：Hustler Fund Investments CAPITAL KENYA LIMITED
Company address：2nd Floor, Kims Plaza, Mbagathi Way, Nairobi
[…] Read also: Hustler Fund loan app? Real or Scam? Find out by clicking on this link. […]
[…] can as well be interested in Hustler Fund loan app which also has similar features to that of Platinum loan. Thanks for taking your time to […]