Most online jobs in Kenya pay through international payment platforms like PayPal and Mastercard. This creates a lot of problems for many people who can’t access these international payment platforms when it comes to payment.
If you are not in any international payment platform but you are still looking to earn money online, then do not look any further because I have a wide suggestion list for you.
You can try these jobs that pay straight to your M-pesa account and all you need is a registered safaricom line with am active M-pesa account to receive payment.
List of online jobs that pay through M-pesa
- Paid Surveys- There are various platforms paying people to participate in surveys in Kenya. These platforms include GeoPoll, survey monkey, Sagapoll, and many other platforms. These platforms pay users using airtime, bundles and, real cash. Some of these platforms are local, they therefore pay participants through M-pesa.
- Graphics design- If you are good in graphics then you can easily earn online straight to your M-pesa account. You can do this by looking for local clients online, completing their orders, and receiving the payment through M-pesa.
- Online marketing- Online marketing is a growing career choice in Kenya. With most brands rising and the number of online users rising, most brands have shifted their focus on online marketing to grab the attention of online users. One can make money from online marketing in two ways, first by advertising on behalf of brands and finally by advertising your own products. To market on behalf of a brand, you need to control a large audience to earn more commission. Some brands are free for influencers with less followers while others have a limit an influencer need to attain before being accepted into their promotion programs.
- Paid tasks- There are online platforms that present their users with the opportunity to earn money straight to their M-pesa account by completing simple tasks. These tasks varies according to platform offering it and the user taking the task. To earn from paid tasks, all you need to do is search for a legit platform that pays through M-pesa, complete the required tasks and earn.
- Selling products online- If you are a merchant who is looking to increase his/her sales, then this is a very good option for you. There are several online stores in Kenya that provide a good platform for merchants to sell their products. To join this program, register your store with one of the online stores and bring your products up for selling.
I’m interested this opportunity and I’m registered for Opera Mini hub my Safaricom line is, 0723070977 and my PayPal account is email@example.com.
I’m John Nguru from Meru kenya and I’m registered in opera Mini hub I’m claim to get money online my PayPal account is firstname.lastname@example.org. and Safaricom line is, 0723070977.
Hello. Thanks for your feedback. Please inbox me @ email@example.com for more information on Opera News Hub
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.
Now im open a new A/c on my Mpesa on globe pay A/c no. 4987050011976150.